8 February, 2012
Will Flex LNG balance the markets for thirsty LNG buyers?
Fleming Europe’s Global LNG Forum summoned more than 100 industry heads on 8th-10th February 2012 in Marseille where LNG leaders addressed the most up-to-the minute trends and techniques achievable in today’s economic and regulatory environment, as well as in the technological and transportation marketplace. The forum was officially endorsed by Elengy (GDF SUEZ Group), which invited all registered delegates to visit Elengy’s Operated Terminal Fos Cavaou.
17 January, 2012
Experience a visit of Fos-Cavaou LNG Terminal
Cooperation premium event organizer Fleming Europe and Elengy, the second largest operator of liquefied natural gas terminals in Europe resulted into a unique opportunity to visit Fos-Cavaou LNG Terminal.
- LNG upstream projects globally (from Europe to Australia)
- Get insight from importer turning to exporter - the USA - from practitioner and government's circles (lobbyist)
- LNG infrastructure and floating LNG
- Usage of LNG as a fuel
- Developments in LNG pricing and trading
- Senior Vice Presidents
- Vice Presidents
- Heads & Managers of:
Projects and Business
- LNG Infrastructure
- LNG transportation
- Regulatory Affairs
- Analysts and Advisors from Associations and Institutes
Lisbon Marriott Hotel
Avenida dos Combatentes
Lisbon 1600-042, Portugal